6 Simple ways to Raise your Vibration
If we feel bad, are vibration is low. If we feel happy, our vibration is high. There’s lots of room for middle ground. To be in tune to higher frequencies, like the spiritual realm, it helps to have our vibration on the higher side. To raise our personal vibration, I have listed a few effective exercises that are easy to do.
- Nurture your body. A soak in the tub is a great way to unwind. If a bath is not doable try soaking your feet in warm water with Epsom salts. Getting a manicure or pedicure are also ways to nurture the body. You can also take a nap or go get your hair done. All these work for men as well.
- Being in nature raises our vibration. Nature walks are my favorite way to relieve stress . Being in the woods or by the water, away from other people recharges us. If you can’t get yourself to take a walk outside, take a nature drive. Notice the colors, the smells and the peace.
- Use meditation. The number one complaint about meditation is that its hard to quiet the mind. You can start with a visual meditation. You can visualize calming colors or a location by the beach or your favorite spot. You can go to a time when you felt happy and at peace. Just be there for a few moments.
- Read an inspirational book or watch an uplifting movie.
- listen to music you love. Good music can be soothing or it can transport you to a beautiful place.
- Finally, remember to breathe. Deep breathing is a way to clear your mind, get oxygen into your body, therefore raising your personal vibration. Books and Media About